Another worth-while activity of the college is to encourage and prepare the students to participate in the various management and technical fests, which will help the students to sharpen their competencies. A large no. of students have not only participated in the Fests, but also drawn attention of the other participating colleges, but also have won the prizes. Let us take a look at some of the prizes won by the students of Global College.
- Karnatak University Youth Festival: in which Mr. Sanjeev Naik of BBA II Sem won the III Prize in painting.
- Eternus-08: Technical Fest conducted by Bharatesh College, Belgaum, in which Swati Padaki, a II Sem student of BCA at Global College won 1st Prize in paper presentation on the topic Cyber Forensics'.
- ICFAI UTSAV: in which Madhuri Lamani of BBA II SEM won second prize in "Just A Minute"
- Sixth Sense: A state level Fest for Case Analysis, conducted by KLE Society's BBA College, Belgaum, in which 4 students from BBA II Sem of Global College were among top 5.
- Galacto '08: A National level Fest conducted by Global Business School, Hubli, in which students from MBA II Sem of Global College participated, & Nutan Shetty & Altaf Konnur won 1st Prize in Business Quiz.
- Laksh '08: A state Level Management Fest Conducted by SJMVS's BBA College for Women, Hubli in which 6 students of BBA II Sem participated. All of them reached the Final round and won 1st Prize in Marketing Event.
- Manthan-08: A state Level Management Fest conducted by ASS BBA College Gadag in which again the Students of BBA II Sem participated and won the I prize in Marketing.
- Cloud-9: A National level Fest conducted by B V V Sangha's Institute of Management Studies, Bagalkot, in which students from MBA II Sem of Global College won General Championship.